To lose weight, people start ignoring the tasty meals. It is an old myth that Tasty foods are always unhealthy. Well, this is not the case. Today we will talk about a few food items that are tasty as well as super healthy for our bodies.
- Very few people know that whole eggs are super healthier and are among the most nutritious foods. They contain Vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, eye-protecting antioxidants and brain nutrients etc that most people Lack.
- Eggs are a rich source of proteins and the white part of the Egg is called pure protein as it contains an enormous amount of Proteins.
- 1 Egg Contains 6 Gram of Proteins and 78 Calories.
- Chicken Breast is again one of the most protein-rich food. It can be cooked at home and is super tasty to it. Most of its calories come from the protein if you eat it after removing the skin.
- It contains 53 Gram proteins and 284 calories
- It is one of the most popular types of fish which contains both ‘low fat’ and ‘Calories’. It is also rich in protein. It Highly contains a decent amount of omega-3 fatty acids.
- It contains 39 grams of protein and 179 Calories
- One of the biggest benefits of Cottage Cheese is – high levels of casein protein in it. It is believed that the highest amount of casein protein is found in cow’s milk. The amount of protein present in Cottage Cheese is very good for vegetarians because it supplies them with the necessary amount of daily protein. It is not necessary that you need to cook it before eating, it can be consumed raw too as it helps in increasing the metabolism of DNA and RNA.
- 230 grams of cheese contains 27 grams of protein and 194 calories.
- Peanut is a wealth of health. The amount of protein found in it is very high. Protein equivalent to 1 litre of milk is found in 100 grams of raw peanuts. The amount of protein in peanuts is more than 25%. Also, peanuts are useful in increasing digestive power. In the amount of 250 grams of roasted peanuts, minerals and vitamins are found, they are not even found in 250 grams of meat. In addition, using peanut oil in your body will reduce your germs and your body gets good nutrition. Peanut contains nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are very beneficial for your health.
- It contains 7 Gram protein and 179 Calories
- Milk is the only diet that leaves life together with us. It strengthens our body by nourishing it, promotes its growth, fights diseases and keeps them away, and its very qualities make it the best in all diets. Milk provides a unique balance of nutrients and is also considered “the welfare of nature”. According to the National Dairy Council, there are 9 essential nutrients in it: Calcium, Protein, Potassium, Phosphorous, Niacin, Vitamin A, B and D.
- It can be said with the claim that there will not be anyone around the world who is unaware of the health of milk. From every child in every home, children are introduced to the fact that drinking milk is extremely beneficial for their health. When a child is born then he depends on his mother’s milk for the full nutrition and then the milk of the lifelong cow, buffalo etc. keeps him healthy.
- It contains 8 Gram of Protein and 189 Calories
- Broccoli Contains Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Fiber and Potassium.
- It also contains a few Ingredients bioactive nutrients believed to help protect against cancer.
- It Contains 3 grams of protein and 31 Calorie
- Oats contain calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron, vitamin B and E in abundance. Oats are beneficial for those who suffer from fat imbalance (Dyslipidemia) and diabetes. Pregnant women and growing children should also eat oats.
- It contains 13 grams of protein and 303 Calories
Try these foodstuffs and you will never complain that tasty foods are always unhealthy.